Monday, September 29, 2008

Really, Really Gross Dream...

Okay, I had a dream the other night and it sure in the heck wasn't the "great American dream!"

I dreamed that I was taking a college class and the professor told us that we had to eat our feces!!! Gross, I know... The class was told that it was absolutely required and if we didn't do it we would flunk. We were to write a paper on the experience.

I watched as many of students were trying different things so that they could stomach doing it. One lady made soup and had her little "turds" floating in it and was trying to gag it down. It was too much for me and so I rebelled. Imagine that. I was leading a small rebellion against the professor when I woke up.

As I thought about the dream - yuk - I came to a conclusion. First I know that I had the dream because I have heard so many stories about liberal professors making students write papers that exemplify their personal philosophies. When Jana was at ISU she was told to wear a symbol that said she supported gay and lesbian rights and if she wouldn't do it she needed to write a five page paper on why the gay lifestyle was wrong, but she couldn't use religious arguements! Last week in Colorado a professor wanted the students to write a paper mocking Sarah Palin. There are many such incidents like these and the students usually don't have a lot of choice. This is so frustrating to me.

Back to my conclusion though. It really didn't take much thought...

The liberals are always trying to shove crap down our throats!

2 comments:

Sharie said...

I think this is the hardest I've laughed in days. You're such a dork:)

Anonymous said...

only you would come up with that conclusion... or have a dream about eating poop! It's pretty hilarious though!